We are looking for students who have the insight and want to produce original content, for the Parsons magazine, and can commit to a Student Editorial Board to send us your resumes.
Student Editorial Board job positions:
- STUDENT WRITERS/EDITORS: responsibilities will include conducting and delivering interviews; alumni interviews; original ideas for new articles; segments such as “Day in the life of a Student”, and other timely ideas.
- STUDENT COPY EDITORS: will be in charge of reviewing and revising articles, curating images and approving submitted material.
- STUDENT IMAGE MAKERS: will be in charge of not only taking your own images, but curating submissions by your peers and sharing stories through visuals.
By becoming a part of our Parsons Student Editorial Board, you have the opportunity to:
- develop your writing style;
- have a voice in the Parsons community;
- explore and enhance your photography and moving image making skills;
- build an impressive portfolio for future job opportunities;
- develop skills in fields such as Image Management, SEO, WordPress, etc.
Please email us your resume, a 250 word statement of why this position would benefit the School Magazine, a sample of one image you have taken recently, or one page of writing on fashion or art. Please also include your CV.
We look forward to having new members join our team!