Oscar de la Renta is looking for several interns in multiple departments for fall 2014. If you would like to apply, please contact Hilda Rivera at Hrivera@odlr.com.
RETAIL CORPORATE INTERNSHIP
- Understanding luxury multi-retail store selling and customer service environment
- Assisting seasonal buying process
- Learning analysis by compiling sell-thrus and selling reports
- Visual merchandising and store displays
- Assisting with trunk shows and in-store selling events
- Learning retail operations
- Visiting and assisting other New York locations
- Junior or Senior year students majoring in fashion
- Past internships at other fashion brands a plus
- Excel skills required
- Minimum 3 days per week availability
INTERNATIONAL SALES FALL 2014 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Oscar de la Renta is one of the world’s leading luxury brands. Since 1965, the New York-based company has been at the forefront of design, exuding timeless elegance and refined femininity. This fall semester, Oscar de la Renta is looking for candidates with fluency in any of the following languages to support the international business development team:
Russian, Portuguese, Italian, German
- Great for students who are interested in international business
- Great way to get experience in international sales (wholesale) and branding within the fashion industry
- Fluent speaking and writing in any of the following languages, Russian, Portuguese, Italian and German.
- Available 2-5 days per week, 9am-6pm.
- School credit is required.
- You must have great communication skills, great attention to detail, great teamwork attitude.
- You must have strong work ethic.
- Help assemble business development opportunity reports for key international focus territories.
- Help in putting together prospective client packages.
- Work closely with sales team and prospective clients via phone, email.
- Assist in creating buy collages, buy summaries, training materials.
- Assist in updating weekly selling reports and other sales recap reports.
- Assist the international sales team in buying appointments during market week, and other related projects as they come up.
FINANCE DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIP
- Print invoices and Credit memos
- Get PODs (proof of delivery)
- Assist during audits
- Log in to department store portals and print chargeback back up
Duration: No preference
- Pursuing college degree
- Retail experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft programs: Excel, word, Power Point
- Experienced in working within a team and in a professional environment
- Motivated and takes initiative
- Punctual and positive attitude
TRIM INTERNSHIP (Production Department)
- Pull for cut tickets
- Run errands
- Organize trim wall
- Inventory help
- Stock help
- Needs to be detail oriented