Thursday, April 7th 2011 at 9:30AM
560 7th Avenue Room 503
WHO IS WASH COLD?
A Movement started by Parsons students to create a marketing campaign that centers on washing your clothes using cold water in order to elongate clothes’ lifecycle, save energy and reduce CO2 emission in a fun, fashionable Parsons way.
1. Photographs by a professional photographer
2. A 30-second stop motion video – a multimedia method that involves a digital camera and a computer
3. A “behind the scene” video
Although it’s TFP, we can offer you the following in exchange for your time and services:
1. The final deliverables may be presented at Parsons Fashion Benefit on May 9th 2011 at Piers 60 – Chelsea Piers. (http://www.newschool.edu/parsons/subpage.aspx?id=56264)
2. Opportunity to start / build your portfolio (prints and video)
SHOOT DATE – one full day in early-mid April, exact date TBD
PHOTOGRAPHER – Zev Tambor (www.starr-tambpr.com)
MAKE UP ARTIST – Sabrina Ziomi (www.sabrinaziomi.com)
**Sign-up / Inquiry: Please contact Sung Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org)