Students and Faculty are invited to attend the Parsons, School of Fashion event, Technology Tastemakers: How Social Media Socialites Influence Fashion Brands.
Parsons, School of Fashion
2nd floor auditorium
560 Seventh Ave at 40th street
9:45 a.m. – Coffee & Biscotti provided by Gregory’s Coffee
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Cliques of Social Media Socialites have emerged, and are garnishing the attention of top fashion and retail brands. We will discuss the quick rise to the top, and uncover how a burgeoning fashion student can join in the conversation. Join us as we explore why fashion brands are looking to this group of Technology Tastemakers as their newest brand ambassadors.
RSVP for Faculty and Students is not necessary. Space is limited, arrive early.
* Moderator: Gretchen Harnick, Assistant Professor, Fashion Marketing. @Parsons560
* Kendra Bracken-Ferguson, Co-Founder, Managing Director, The Digital Brand Architects.
* Levi Maestro, Maestro Knows
* Ari Goldberg, CEO, StyleCaster
* Leandra Medine, Parsons student and blogger, The Manrepeller