The Graphics Lab will be closed until Monday, November 27th. Once we reopen, we will not be holding any more orientations for equipment until Spring 2018.
The digital production space, or the Graphics Lab, is a hub for student interaction and collaboration. The Graphics Lab provides access to the latest design tools, software and services designed around the needs of the curriculum, such as the Adobe Creative Suite and Unity. Students also have access to various types of printing methods, intended for experimenting with various paper types for extraordinary projects.
For sticker printing and button making services, email the Graphics Lab Orders account.
50pg per day for laserjet printers (50pg double-sided)
20pg per day for inkjet printers (10pg double-sided)
- Cintiq Pen displays, as well as a Microsoft Surface Studio for use
- Various Laserjet, Inkjet & Risograph Printers
- Adhesive Vinyl Printer, Vinyl Cutter & Flatbed Cutter
- Large Bed & Film Strip Scanners; Roll Scanner for larger pieces
- UV Printer for printing on various materials such as wood and metal
* ORIENTATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR RISOGRAPH PRINTING, VINYL CUTTING AND EMBROIDERY MACHINE USE. *
To reserve specific machines or setup consultations for UV printing, feel free to write to the the Graphics Lab email.
Please keep in mind that the embroidery machine process has changed since moving from the University Center.